Onward and upward, as they say. My original plan was to advertise this through my website, but the new configuration is still in progress. In the interest of “getting down to business,” I am posting the guidelines below. I look forward to your submissions! Thank you in advance for sharing.
Question for Teachers:
What do you like the most about starting off a new school year?
- You have to be a practicing teacher. For example, your email has to end in an edu, or k12.il.us, or something equivalent.
- Personal emails will not be accepted.
- Shoot a video, not to exceed 30 seconds.
- Upload the video to YouTube.
- Tweet a link to the video with the hashtag #newschoolyear.
- Contest runs from August 3, 2013 @ 8:00 p.m. until August 17, 2013 8:0 p.m. CST.
- The best entry will be selected from a panel of judges, and the winner will be notified via their school email address.
- Entries submitted prior to the official submission time, or after the submission time ends will be immediately deleted.
- By submitting, you are agreeing to have your video posted on my blog, or other social networking accounts.
- Miss Doctor reserves the right to retain video submissions for no longer than 90 days for marketing purposes.
An autographed copy of “Achieving Fulfillment in Education” three-part professional development guide, valued at $45.00.
A gift-basket for your classroom, shipped to your school. Value is $25.00
An electronic gift card to amazon.com. Value is #10.00